CONDITIONS OF ENTRY – 10th Birthday Sale, Sale of the Decade
- Eyecare Network ABN 23 259 261 910 Office: Shop 1/231 Canley Vale Road, Canley Heights NSW 2166.
Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry by each entrant.
- Entry is open to residents of Australian States and Territories over the age of 18, who enter the promotion in the required manner.
- Employees of the Promoter and coordinator, their agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
Duration of Promotional Period
- The promotion commences at 9.30am AEST on Saturday 8th September 2018.
- The promotion closes at 2.30pm AEST on Saturday 20th October 2018.
How to Enter
- Eligible entrants can enter the promotion in the following way: a. Make a purchase of $250 and above before 2.30pm Saturday 20th October 2018; this will result in a of one entry into the draw. A purchase of $500 and above results in 3 entries into the draw. A purchase of $750 will result in 5 entries into the draw. A purchase of $1000 and above will result in 7 entries. A purchase of $1500 and above will be capped at a maximum of 10 entries into the draw.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Entries received will be considered final by the Promoter. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed or rendered invalid due to incorrect participant data, lack of network coverage, system, and software of hardware failure or for any other reason beyond its control.
- Any costs associated with accessing the Promotional Websites remain the responsibility of each entrant and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The draw for the winner will take place at the Eyecare Network Store, Shop 1/231 Canley Vale Road, Canley Heights NSW 2166 on Saturday 20th October 2018 at 4pm AEST. If the winner is not present at the time of the draw; the winner will be contacted by phone and then email by a representative from Eyecare Network.
- If required, an unclaimed prize draw will take place at the Eyecare Network, Shop 1/231 Canley Vale Road, Canley Heights NSW 2166 on 30th October 2018 at 1.00pm AEST. The winner will be contacted by phone and then email by a representative from Eyecare Network.
- If any prize is declined, or the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time, a supplementary winner may be drawn/selected by the promoter.
- The instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the terms and conditions of this promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- The prize consists of 3 prizes which will be drawn:
a)The 1st person drawn from the barrel by Eyecare Network wins a free pair of sunglasses from store stock of their choice up to $500rrp.
b)The 2nd person drawn from the barrel will win a 6th generation Apple Ipad,128gB memory, Wifi connectivity only, valued at $599rrp. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
c)The 3rd person drawn from a barrel by Eyecare Network will win two nights stay in a standard room at Fairmont Resort for 2 adults and 2 children, age 12 and under. Full hot buffet breakfast each morning of the stay (Valid until 20th August 2021). VIP Family pass to Scenic World (2 adults and 2 children, age 12 and under). 3 course dinners at Darley’s Restaurant for 2 people (Valid until 24 August 2021). Afternoon Luxurious High Tea for 2 people at Lilianfels Blue Mountain Resort and Spa (Valid until 24 August 2021). Blackout periods for prize redemption apply ⋅ Subjected to availability⋅ Terms and conditions apply.
- The total prize pool is estimated to be:
a)3rd Prize $500
b)2nd Prize $599rrp
c)1st Prize $1007
- The accommodation and VIP scenic world pass are available at the stated dates only, and must be utilised at the same time, for the same travel dates. Subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply.
- The Prize does not include insurance or travel costs, transfers in blue mountains, incidental costs and personal expenditures, these are the responsibility of the winner.
- Eyecare Network is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of red balloon and lilianfels blue mountains resort and spa.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable for cash or any other goods or services. If in the event that the prize is not available, for reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, a prize of similar theme and value will be provided.
- No alternative prize or cash alternatives will be offered and the dates are fixed in line with the official event so cannot be changed.
- Additional spending money, meals, taxes, insurance, passports, visas, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, additional transfers, items of a personal nature and all other ancillary costs are not included.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize winners may be asked to take part in promotional activities. It is a condition of entry that you agree to such use if you win and to sign any necessary promotional releases relating to the associated image rights.
- The name and email address of each of the prize winners is available upon request.
- A winner may be liable to declare his/her/prize for taxation purpose and is responsible for payment of any tax, if any.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold, void, cancel or suspend this promotion or to review and amend these terms and conditions at any time without notice subject to relevant state and territory regulations, where it becomes necessary to do so and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
- The Promoter and Coordinator, their related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents shall not be liable for and shall be held harmless from any loss, damage, or injury whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained, as a result of or arising from the winner and companion’s acceptance and use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The Promoter and Coordinator will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay not reasonably within their control.
- The winner and prize will be published on the Eyecare Network Facebook Page and Instagram on Monday 22nd of October 2018.
- Entrants can access the information the event holds at any time by contacting Eyecare Network.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
- The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered during prize winnings. The prize winners, and his or her guests, must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another Prize Winner.
- This condition does not affect, and is not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again. 35. The personal information of entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter to administer and promote this promotion. The prize winner and their guest may be used to market the Promoter’s services to the entrant. The personal information of the entrants will be held and used in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy. The personal information of winners may be provided to others assisting, including prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the prize.
a) Inaccurate/incorrect transcription of entry information;
b) Purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, sent with insufficient postage (where entry is by post), or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c) Any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d) The unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e) Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f) Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g) Any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h) Any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
Complete Spectacles from $69*
No Gap Health Fund Spectacles**
All health funds accepted
FREE Retinal Photography with every eye test (valued at $45!)
*Price complete with standard single vision lenses with scratch resistant coating. Lens upgrades such as High Index, Anti Glare Coatings, Transitions, Multifocals and Bifocals are also available at an extra cost.
**No Gap available with standard single vision lenses and bifocal lenses with scratch resistant coating. Depending on the type and level of ancillaries optical cover, there may be a gap for additional lens features such as High Index, Anti Glare Coatings, Transitions and Multifocal lenses.